👩🚀 Why Do I Need This?
Whilst navigating times of heightened uncertainty, our modus operandi is to regulate our own nervous systems & learn how to turn challenging setbacks into fuel for thriving in our personal + professional worlds.
“Resilience is the process of growth ~ you can either intentionally set aside time to reflect, or wait for a stressful situation to knock you into overwhelm.”
It’s common to hear that we ‘should’ learn to be resilient, yet far from being an innate character trait, this 'adaptive capacity is a skill that must be practised ~ requiring intentional reflection & dedicated self-enquiry.
🙋♂️ This Template Is For You If...
- You desire fresh perspectives in order to be more intentional in both your personal and professional life.
- You believe that your grounded presence is a valuable gift to others when they are going through turbulent times.
- You have a strong desire to mine challenges + setbacks for insights to ensure that you’re continually growing.
- You may have experienced burnout or overwork in the past and desire to avoid falling back into old patterns.
- You are willing to set aside at least 90 minutes every three months to commit to this process & step into the arena of courageous self-inquiry.
🔍 What is Included in the RQ Template? ~
📝 Two Quarterly Reflection Areas ~
1 // 👀 Reflecting Backwards // review the previous quarter to document wins as well as mine personal + professional challenges for insights & take-aways
2 // ⛰️ Reflecting Forwards // look ahead to the next quarter to set clear intentions and work with one resilience deep dive area.
📝 Plus Six Resilience Deep Dive Areas ~
a // 🏡 Re-Examine Your Environment // a structured invitation to re-examine the spaces you spend the most time in through the lens of your nervous system.
b // 🫁 Identify Internal Stressors // an invitation to explore the question: in what ways are you complicit in creating the conditions for your nervous system that you say you don’t want?
c // 🌬️ Expand Self-Regulation Protocols // eight examples of self-regulation protocols that leverage your biology to effectively down-shift your nervous system.
d // 👪 Build Support Scaffolding // work with a simple framework for identifying blind spots in support structures and taking action on filling the gaps.
e // 🔭 Schedule Time for Rejuvenation // designing your weeks, months and years to think ahead and pencil in rejuvenating experiences.
f // 👀 Cultivating Internal Awareness // prompts for morning check-ins & interoception to decide how you wish to align your intention with your levels of energy.
🙋♂️ Who Created This? –
He has spent thousands of cumulative hours researching, training & mentoring high-performers + professionals — hailing from Slack, Google, Twitter & Harvard Business School.
"I got 99 problems but learning to regulate my nervous system solved like 93 of them." – NSM Student
Instant access to the RQ Notion Template